Tuesday, June 29, 2010

15 Day Countdown

Hard to believe it’s been almost a year since the trip last year,  15 more days and will push off from shore for a repeat trip.  Excited and starting to switch into vacation mode, we have a stat holiday this week and took a couple days of vacation so really only 1 more full week of work left.

Don’t think I will be posting anything between now and when we leave on 15th of July, everything is packed and organized, rental complete, etc.  Only outstanding item is to pack food which I will be doing over the next couple of weeks but nothing worthy of posting.

As with my previous trip I will be posting daily trip reports, if you followed along last year I will try and keep it entertaining.

Hmmm, should I hop on the twitter bandwagon……

No comments:

Post a Comment