Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Final thoughts before trip

I have stopped looking at the weather forecast as it seems to change daily, I have my marine radio and my weather station, get out on the water and then deal with whatever happens. The good news is the forecast for when we cross Lake Simcoe is sunny with no wind (at least for now)  hope it stays that way.

Goal this year is slightly different, last year I was driven to make sure I finished the entire 420km trip, this year I really don’t care if I do, just out to have fun and enjoy the water and company.  I also want to make sure I don’t push Julie to the point where she is not enjoying herself which would completely defeat the purpose of why she is coming along this time.  Just going to play it by ear and see where we get to.

For those following along, here we go…..

No comments:

Post a Comment